Brian Reilly is a career international executive with over thirty years of experience in sales, marketing and profit center management for Fortune 200 companies. He has a proven record of combining corporate skills and entrepreneurial talent to find solutions to complex domestic and global business problems.
Throughout his career, Brian’s key accomplishments include:
- Corporate Officer & Vice President of two Fortune 200 Companies.
- President & CEO of a building products manufacturing company.
- Sales leader selling high-end industrial products in Germany.
- Set up new industrial distribution/sales channel in Holland.
- Regional & Area manager for U.S. European subsidiary in Belgium & France.
- Implemented planning process for European Subsidiary & Distributors.
- National accounts sales & sales management in Europe.
- Developed and managed European advertising and marketing programs.
- Established license manufacturing and sales operation in The Middle East.
- Established strategy and managed building products sales world-wide.
- Set up & managed 5 subsidiaries for Fortune 200 consumer products company.
- Developed and implemented world-wide strategy for Fortune 100 company.
- Achieved performance improvement for subsidiaries in Europe, Asia & L.A.
- Developed proprietary distributor/supplier performance measurement tools.
- Improved the marketing & selling efficiencies for Fortune 200 companies.
Mr. Reilly founded The Reilly Company in 1988. He is a graduate of Villanova, studied at the University of Vienna, has a graduate degree from Thunderbird and speaks fluent German, French and Spanish. Mr. Reilly is a former instructor in the MIM program at the University of St. Thomas. He was an officer in The United States Marine Corps.